Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Not So Fast Missie.... We Got Some Surgery For You!

Last Wednesday (2/2/12), was consistent with stomach discomfort, and pain that overpowered sleep and focus. Like, waves of pain , crashing violently againgst the walls of my abdomen. It lasted for two days. Then on Friday, after work, I decided (with the persuasion of my mother) to go the ER. As I walked in the ER, on a Friday afternoon.... There was no one there. It was empty; which is rare. But, when God orchestrats a thing, all that is unusual, becomes into EXISTENCE!! The pain was getting more and more uneasy, as I sat and waited for doctors to figure out my new extended symptom. I figured it was something I ate, mixed with stubborn constipation. Blood work was done. Then a sonogram. The sonogram revealed a shadow. So, then another sonogram was performed. One PA student suggested a CT Scan. And I thank God for her! The CT Scan showed an inflammed appendix. I waited. By this time, it was 5 something in the am of Saturday. The surgeon comes in, and states that removal of my appendix, is mandatory. I pause. He jumps in, and states that surgery is needed NOW. I couldn't swallow it all. My surgery was in an hour in a half. Still stuck... I went into prayer. Because, that's all I knew to do. God granted PEACE. The surgery was a success. To God be the GLORY!!! I have never had a problem with my appendix, until now...
Another symptom to go in the bag.
Diagnosis, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment